National Taiwan University Language Center
Mandarin Studies Program
Feb. 2020 - Nov. 2020 | Taipei, Taiwan
MENG in Network and Security
2015 - 2018 | Noisy-Le-Grand, France
- Intensive program with 3 hours per day, from Monday to Friday.
- I have been awarded the Huayu Enrichment Scholarship from The Ministry of Education in Taiwan.
- I acquired about 3000 words and 320 sentence patterns.
National Taipei University of Technology
Exchange semester in Taiwan
Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018 | Taipei, Taiwan
- Graduated with highest honors - GPA : 4.00.
- CTI certification and SecNumedu certification from ANSSI.
- I studied network protocol, information system and programming, mathematics and physics, information security, project management, finance, English.
Intensive general program for top schools
2012 - 2015 | Noisy-Le-Grand, France
- I studied advanced digital image processing, machine learning, application and design of engineering software, operations management, entrepreneurship and business planning.
Lycée Martin Luther King
High school diploma
2009 - 2012 | Bussy-Saint-Georges, France
- I studied intensive mathematics, physics, electronics, computer sciences, management, English, Chinese.
- Major in sciences and engineering.
ProtonMail | Anti-Abuse Engineer
Dec. 2020 - Now | Taipei, Taiwan
SFR | Information Security Consultant
Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2020 | Paris, France
- I improve abuse detection and prevention systems (bulk signups, compromised accounts).
- I design and develop real-time analysis and prediction systems to fight abuse and spam.
- I automate, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot these anti-abuse systems.
ESIEE Paris | Casual Teacher
Oct. 2019 - Nov. 2019 | Noisy-Le-Grand, France
- I worked in the Governance team, defined and applied security policy according to the France’s framework for the Security of Activities of Vital Importance.
- I led security projects and advised engineering teams about security solutions.
- I performed risk analysis with the EBIOS method and security audits using Kali distribution.
- I created a PHP application using Symfony 3.4 which allows users to be alerted when a vulnerability is sent by the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-FR).
SFR | Developer Engineer
Sept. 2015 - Aug. 2018 | Paris, France
- Casual teacher in information system security in master degree.
- I taught introduction to Shell Bash, assembling language and debugger, buffer overflow and shellcode, introduction to steganography, introduction to forensic, how to secure GNU/Linux.
- I worked in the Network Engineering team and created, from scratch, a secure Operations and Maintenance Center based on Centron, Rancid, Syslog and Tacacs. I strongly focused on the security of my information system according to the France’s framework for the Security of Activities of Vital Importance.
- I created a PHP application using Symfony 2.8, as well as various PERL scripts (audit on Rancid, deployment tests, configuration of network equipments using API Rest).
- French - Native language.
- English - Level C1 with TOEIC: 915 and TOEFL: 563.
- Chinese Mandarin - TOCFL Band B planned.
- Chinese Cantonese - Daily life, self-learning.
Programming and Web
- Centreon, Rancid, Syslog, TACACS stack.
- Apache, NGINX.
- Virtualbox, VMware.
- OPNSense, pfSense.
- Ansible, Docker, ELK stack, Amazon Web Services.
- Cisco IOS, Juniper Network Junos with JNCIA-Junos.
- HTML5, MySQL, Symfony 5, Git - Professional experience.
- Express.js, node.js, React Native - Familiar with.
- PHP, Perl - Over 5000 lines.
- C, Java, JS, Python - Over 1000 lines.
- ISO/IEC 27000-series.
- EBIOS method for risk analysis.
- IBM Guardium, MS Azure Data Loss Prevention - Daily tasks.
- IBM QRadar SIEM - Familiar with.
- Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response. - Familiar with.
- Kali distribution tools such as Metasploit, OpenVAS, Wireshark, ZAP.
- Telecommunication security (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G).
- General Data Protection Regulation.
- Technology intelligence.
- CTF challenges on root-me and Hack The Box.
- Currently studying CISSP.
- Deeply interested in Asian culture, I studied in Taiwan as an exchange student first and then as a Mandarin learner.
- Currently studying Chinese and doing language exchange with Taiwanese.
References available upon request.
- Creating Web tools for the Student Unions of my college.
- Active member of HFLAN, an association which holds two days gaming events commonly know as LAN-Party. I am advising on the network and security part.
- I was a Chief Information Officer at Junior ESIEE where I created intranet tools with Symfony 2.8 for the members of the association. I set up a secure, monitored and optimized LAN using VMware and pfSense technologies in compliance with all the security standard rules used nowadays.